CWA covers the core technical knowledge needed by anyone serious in the wireless business today:
Course 2231: Wireless Fundamentals
• Radio fundamentals. Radio spectrum.
• Digital radio: modems and modulation
Course 2232: Mobile Communications
• Cellular principles. Mobility and handoffs.
• Digital voice. Mobile Internet Access.
• The generations: 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G
• The technologies: FDMA, TDMA, CDMA and OFDM
• The systems: GSM, 1X, UMTS, HSPA and LTE
Course 2233: Fixed Wireless
• Wireless LANs, 802.11 standards, WiFi, security
• Bluetooth, WiMAX, point-to-point and satellites
Hot off the press is the companion reference textbook and certification study guide, available in print or ebook from Amazon or Google Play.
The CWA companion reference textbook and certification study guide corresponds directly to the CWA online courses and exams. For each lesson, detailed text notes are provided along with the main graphic.
Many people find they learn better with a companion book!