Fundamentals of VoIP & IP Telecom Networks is a three-day vendor‑independent training course covering all aspects of Voice over IP and the network it runs on… in plain English.
Specifically designed for non-engineering professionals, this course will fill in the gaps and get you up to speed on all of the fundamental concepts and technologies involved with Voice over IP and telecom networks.
- Learn what all of the VoIP jargon and buzzwords mean,
- How VoIP works end-to-end & the components involved
- Fundamentals of the network VoIP runs on
- Who supplies what, and how it all fits together
- Best practices, tips and tricks for migration & deployment
- Case studies and class exercises cement your knowledge
- Bonus: six online CVA courses and TCO
Certified VoIP Analyst (CVA) certification included
Get a solid knowledge base to build on… structured, complete knowledge you can’t get on the job, reading articles or talking to vendors.
Eliminate buzzword frustration, and gain the knowledge to be confident!
This is career-enhancing knowledge that lasts a lifetime, and training that will be repaid many times over in increased accuracy and productivity.
Top-ranked instructor, three days in the classroom, 300‑page course book with detailed notes, bonus CVA Online Courses, TCO CVA Certification. $1495.
With numerous case studies and class exercises, you will learn how a VoIP call is set up and carried end-to-end, how an organization saves money moving to softswitches and SIP trunking, project management, best practices and more.
Bonus! TCO Certified VoIP Analyst (CVA) Certification included!
Six online courses & CVA Certification Exam, both with unlimited repeats